The safest, quickest, and easiest way to groom your dog or cat is here. Shop our best selling pet grooming clipper and shaver today!
Benefits / Features
- Professional pet grooming clipper for cutting the hair of small areas, like face, eyes, ears, paws and around rump of dogs, cats and other animals.
- Narrow cutter head is made of stainless steel, It gently removes pet hair fur from your pets ears face paws and other harder to groom areas.
- USB charging safe and convenient, multiple choices, fit for computer charging treasure plug direct to charge
- Low noise, avoiding dogs to be afraid
- Equipped with super mute motor, makes the trimming process less stressful and much more enjoyable. Ideal for dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, and birds, etc.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and operate to allow for a smooth and convenient grooming experience
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1. No risk, 5-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
3. End to End Tracking of your order
4. Return within 10 days allowed
Package includes: 1*Pet nail Clipper ,1* Pet nail grinder, 1* Hair scissors ,1* Cleaning brush, 1* USB Charger, 1* Instruction
Note: Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly . Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
How to use:
- Add a small amount of lube (included) on to the blade before use, make sure the lube spreads evenly.
- You have 2 choices of speed level, simply push the button to switch between them.
- Remember to turn off the device after use and clean the blade.
How to clean and maintain?
- Clean the blade with cleaning cloth or brush(included), add lube on to the blade after every use.
- Clean the blade and add lube regularly even you don't use it. (About 15 days.)
- Storage the device in a dry, ventilated place.
- Please use the matching USB cable to charge, to ensure that the charging voltage meets the product requirements.
- Do not charge during use.
- Do not disassemble or repair this product yourself. For repairs, please contact the store where you purchased the product.
- It's normal the clipper gets a little bit warm during use or charging.